- 1 #1. Sleeping On Your Left Side Relieves Heartburn
- 2 #3. Distracting Yourself Reduces The Pain of Shots
- 3 #5. Touching Your Ear Can Help A Scratchy Throat
- 4 #7. Drinking Water Can Control Your Stress
- 5 #9. Press The Bottom of Your Tonge Against The Roof of Your Mouth To Stop Brain Freeze
- 6 #11. Wear Socks To Sleep Better
1#1. Sleeping On Your Left Side Relieves Heartburn
Apparently, how you sleep can really affect your heartburn issues, and sleeping on your left can be more comfortable. Sleeping on your back or on your right side can make heartburn worse.
#2. Power Posting Boosts Your Confidence
Standing with your legs apart and your shoulders firm can actually increase your confidence, proof that feeling invincible comes from how you physically present yourself to the world.